At Tarporley High School and Sixth Form College we strive to offer an innovative and exciting programme of extended enrichment activities to develop students’ learning opportunities beyond the classroom.
These Enrichment Activities take place on a Wednesday afternoon from 2:30pm.
- Buses leave school as normal but at 2.30pm
- Extended provision to run each Wednesday from 2.30pm on an optional basis
- Activities run in termly blocks, although many are consistent throughout the year.
- Students can opt-in to an activity each term
- Activities run until 3.30pm or later
The purpose of the enrichment programme is to:
- Boost the curriculum through more extended and diverse enrichment activities for students
- Address student wellbeing
- Provide bespoke support/boosters for students with additional needs without withdrawing them from mainstream education
- Respond to students’ interests and needs
Year 9 Bronze DofE Letter 2018