Open Evening 2017
I am pleased to invite you to Tarporley High School and Sixth Form College’s Open Evening on Thursday 28th September 2017 from 6.00-9.00pm.
The evening will commence with a presentation at 6.30pm by Ms Lee, Headteacher, and Mr Lowe, Deputy Headteacher. The presentation is designed to give you a brief introduction to the school and an overview of the transition process throughout the year ahead. Members of the Senior Leadership Team will also be available after the presentation to answer any questions.
Following the presentation there will be:
- Tarporley students at work in different subject areas
- Displays of students’ work
- Teachers and support staff in different areas of the school
- Refreshments in the dining room
We would advise you to aim to arrive from 6.00pm. Although we are doing all we can to maximise space for cars, we are still mindful that parking on the school site is limited. If our site is full, you may be able to find a parking space in the public car park adjacent to the Community Centre on the High Street. It will be open until 10pm. There is also a larger public car park further up the High Street behind the Rising Sun public house.
On arrival, please enter the school building through our main entrance where a map of the school and a programme for the evening will be available. From there you will be directed to the school hall.
If you would like to visit the school during the day, we are holding two open sessions on Monday 2nd October and Tuesday 3rd October between 9.00am and 12.30am. These sessions include:
- A tour of the school in a small group, led by some of our Year 9 students
- An opportunity to experience a number of lessons in different subject areas
- An opportunity to meet with members of the Leadership Team to ask any questions
To book a tour, please contact Reception and a member of our support staff will allocate you with a tour time.
We look forward to welcoming you to what we hope will be an enjoyable and informative evening for you and your child.